Skip to main content

Monuments

Well, I finally got some of my photos printed up as postcards by the lovely people at Moo.

They've turned out rather well, so I've put them up in my Etsy shop as a pack of five, all featuring different European monuments. Some of them aren't really "monuments" as such but I couldn't think of any other word to encompass them, so monuments they will be deemed! They are mostly from Spain and the UK, with a German one thrown in too. My fave is the one of Castle Park gate in Colchester, which is one of the first photos I took with my camera a few years ago!

Comments

  1. Those postcards look wonderful! I'm especially fond of black and white photography. Nice work :)

    I've been tempted to get some postcards by Moo. Pleased to hear they're of good quality. I ordered some mini moo cards that arrived this morning. Happy days :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment